CE(EN3-8) Approved Powder Extinguishers 1kg 2kg 3kg
More Shine is one of the professional leading OEM manufacturer...
ABC Powder is one of the widely used fire extinguisher and also known as Dry Powder extinguisher. This type of extinguishers is mainly appropriate for Class A, B and C. Dry Powder are powerful and act as an all-rounder as it used for A, B and C class fires. Thats why it is known as ABC dry powder. Powder that filled in powder cylinders are of very fine and premium quality. It is safe to apply on electrical wires due to its versatility.
TopWinSafety mostly focuses on manufacturing of Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers that are versatile in terms of extinguishing most horrific types of Fires. Our manufacturing includes 2 major types of Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers which are listed below:
BC is one of the most common types of Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher currently being preferred in large amount of industrial applications. It comprises of either Sodium Bicarbonate or Potassium Bicarbonate. BC has the ability to sustain liquid fires such as petrol, solvents, oils etc all falling in class B Fire. Similarly it can be used for Class C fires containing flammable gasses. These are although cost efficient by lacks the ability to sustain Class A fires which is why most modern businesses prefer usage of other type of Dry Powder known as ABC Powder.
Most preferred type of versatile powder used in modern dry powder fire extinguishers. As per its name ABC has the capability to sustain all three class of fire commonly known as:
1) Class A (Burning Solids)
2) Class B (Liquid Fires)
3) Class C (Gases)
It comprises of mono-ammonium phosphate powder which has the capability to extinguish fire while ensuring least amount of damage to your electrical equipment.
TopWinSafety Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers are most favorable in terms of extinguishing all classes of fires. TopWinSafety products are globally valued due to our top quality which matches all international standards thus ensuring that each our product is highly effective, reliable & durable. Some common advantages of our long lasting Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers are as follows:
1) Dry Powder in terms of proper usage at given specific application rate will surely result in quick & effective knockdown of Fire.
2) Dry Powders manufactured within TopWinSafety are favorable in terms of usage in areas containing large amount of live electrical equipment.
3) Due to its unique extinguishing properties Dry powder when used alongside foam sprays can provide enhanced results in terms of sustaining running fuel fires.
4) TopWinSafety Dry Powder extinguishers can be used in temperatures ranging from -20oc to +60oc.
4) Our reliable Dry Powder extinguishers apply most prominent intermediate of Fire extinguishing known as Mass for Mass.
5) TopWinSafety Dry Powder Fire Extinguisher is favorable for all types of Fires such as A, B & C.
TopWinSafety always guides its valuable clients to implement proper safety features for extinguishing a fire. At the point when comparing powder units, kindly note down that BC powder does not offer the same insurance as ABC powder. Most commonly Dry Powder Fire Extinguishers are advised not to be used in locations which are small & confined due to the fact that it reduces the visibility alongside causing small amount of respiratory irritation.